Becoming a Gloucester Township firefighter is a wonderful way to serve your community. You help save lives and property and assist people during their time of need.
Yet there are many other reasons why you should join as well:
- Earn a sense of accomplishment and make a difference in your community.
- Gain new skills and experience that can prepare you for a possible career as a first responder or medical professional.
- Make new and lasting friendships with your team members.
- Strengthen your college resume.
- Accrue community service hours doing something you love.
- Earn college credits through free training.
No previous experience? That’s OK! We provide no cost training and the equipment you’ll need to safely develop your skills, gain experience and become an asset to your community. All you need to do is show you’re dedicated and willing to learn.